Training Program for Blue Red Half Marathon
Let us help you train for the Blue Red Half Marathon. Race day is November 16, 2014.
This program is designed for the first time or seasoned runner. Don't miss this opportunity to learn everything you need to know. The program will make your run experience run smoothly and be unforgettable.
Training program includes:
- 16-week training program
- Email contact with coach
- Coaching and tips during weekly group workouts (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Technical t-shirt
- Functional strength training
Kick-off and Clinics:
- Kick-off Orientation — July 22, 2014, 5:30 am at Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Plano (map)
Cost - $50.00
- $25 discount for Triple Threat Tough members.
- Prepayment is required.
- Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Race registration not included. You must register and pay the race registration fee separately.
Workshop dates may change without notice.
Private coaching packages also available.
For questions please contact Coach John.